Imagine floating your fantasies wrapped in pink bubbles into the air and allowing the Universe to bring them in manifestation! Sounds like fun? Well, it is. However, more than just a game, engaging in the creative visualization exercise can apparently help give your dreams some lift.
(Pink Bubble Technique – illustration from my personal art journal)
The pink bubble technique is something that Shakti Gawain, an internationally renowned teacher of consciousness, teaches. Shakti has facilitated thousands of individuals in developing greater awareness, balance and wholeness in their lives.
How to Use the Pink Bubble Technique
I have been floating and popping pink bubbles myself. If you wish to do the same, here are the steps for the pink bubble technique:
1. Sit or lie down and relax.
2. Close your eyes and focus your mind on your breath.
3. Go deeper and deeper into relaxation.
4. Imagine something that you would like to manifest and that it has already happened. See, feel and sense. Picture it as clearly as you can.
5. In your mind’s eye, place this vision or goal inside a pink bubble. Pink is the color of your heart. It represents your heart’s desire.
6. Let go of the bubble. Visualize the bubble floating off into the universe, containing your vision. Tell yourself that you are “letting go” of it. Allow the bubble to float around in the universe, attracting and gathering energy for its manifestation.
Activate Your Intention
The following are some additional steps to activate your intention that I would like to include:
1. Say “thank you” three times to the Universe sincerely immediately after the visualization exercise.
2. Have a sense of expectancy. Refrain from doubting if it is ever coming true. When you put an order to the Universe, do not question if it is going to happen.
What Are Your Pink Bubbles Wrapping?
In her book on Creative Visualization, Shakti says that you can visualize for just about any fantasy that you have. Certainly, if we think about it, it does not cost us a cent or anything to engage in dreams. So why not be bold and just stretch our minds? The possibilities are endless.
“A new perspective. A thrilling adventure. Chocolate oreos in my fruity ice cream. Life presents an array of possibilities for us to experience everyday!” — Excerpt from my personal art journal
Now, let’s hear it from you. Your own private island? A movie or book deal? Guest appearance on Oprah? A sustainable green world? What are your pink bubbles wrapping?