101 Positive Affirmations for Women
Positive affirmations for women are helpful to use if you are struggling with limiting beliefs due to gender issues. For instance, do you have the view or negative self-talk that you are less deserving of success, less worthy of respect or that you can’t make as much money because you perceive yourself to be the weaker sex? Or that you need to be of certain body proportions to qualify as being more attractive?
Well, what you say to yourself is backed by the limiting beliefs that you hold. Hence, I suggest changing your thought patterns so that you can bring about a more balanced state of empowerment. Your beliefs have an impact on your life experiences.
You can find yourself experiencing low self-esteem, poor body image, inability to accept aging as you approach your 40s or 50s and difficulties with manifesting money and abundance. As I have found from working with others, more women than men tend to struggle with issues related to gender roles because of the disparity in society’s expectations of them.If you have immense challenges with accepting and appreciating your role as a woman, I recommend using positive affirmations to reverse old thinking.
You may have been constantly bombarded with the idea that females need to be pretty, voluptuous, attractive and young. In fact, the mistaken idea could have taken root as soon as you were born. By the time you started walking, you would have already been fed on the stuff of fairy tales – those that portray helpless maidens that need rescue by knights in shining armour.
For years, I have had challenges with self-acceptance. Through healing sessions, I found out that my issues had begun as soon as I was born. My grandmother would often lament about how disappointed she was that her first grandchild was not a male. Born and raised in China, she was traditional in her thinking. Luckily, I was able to apply energy healing for reversing the negative impact to holding on to negative belief patterns.
Not addressing beliefs relating to sexuality and gender roles can create energy blocks in your sacral chakra. The sacral chakra governs your reproductive system. This includes your sexual organs, bladder, kidney and blood sugar levels. It also affects your one-on-one relationship with your partner or a loved one.
If you are blocked here, you are likely to face challenges with manifesting your ideas or dreams. Indeed, women I have worked with discovered that once they release their energy blocks, they began to change the results that they were getting more positively. Hence, work from changing the belief system and follow through with using positive affirmations.
Repeating positive affirmations for women can help to reprogram the mind with a new way of thinking. You reclaim the parts about yourself that you have rejected previously. Best of all, with your affirmations, you can work on connecting with your inner goddess and aligning with your highest potential; thus allowing you to live your greatest life!
To support your well-being, I have laid out a list of 101 positive affirmations for women below…
Positive Affirmations for Women: Body Image
1. I embrace every imperfection that I perceive in my appearance.
2. I am confident in my sexuality.
3. I take care of my body in healthy ways.
4. I embrace my curves.
5. I embrace the female cycles that my body experiences.
6. I am attractive as I am.
7. I enjoy being in this female body.
8. I am amazed by the perfect creation of my physical being.
9. Every cell in my body is perfect, complete and whole.
10. I am a being of unconditional love and compassion.
11. I wear confidence in my smile and in the way I move my body.
12. I listen to my body’s needs attentively.
13. I am perfect as I am.
14. I love myself fully, including the way I look.
15. My breast size is perfect in the way that it’s intended to be.
16. My body shape is perfect in the way that it’s intended to be.
17. I nourish my body with healthy thoughts each day.
18. I am thankful for every part of my body.
19. I enjoy expressing myself as a woman totally.
20. I have a healthy relationship with my body.
Positive Affirmations for Women: Aging Gracefully
1. I get older gracefully.
2. I embrace my wrinkles and lines of wisdom.
3. I embrace my life each and every day, even as I get older.
4. I am wiser and wiser each day.
5. I discover true joy with being a woman, even as I get older.
6. The fountain of youth lies in my heart, mind and soul.
7. Opportunities exist to celebrate life anew each and every day.
8. My life becomes richer in meaning through the years.
9. I embrace my grey hair with grace.
10. I celebrate every part of living with utmost joy.
11. I adopt a healthy outlook on matters that relate to getting older.
12. I may be older but I feel young.
13. I am a constant state of progress.
14. I step into the next stage of my life with ease and confidence.
15. I am thankful to be alive, to be well and to be breathing.
16. I discover everlasting beauty from the inside-out.
17. I am blessed with the gift of living.
18. I am the perfect age today.
19. I celebrate who I am with each passing day.
20. I have a healthy relationship with time.
Positive Affirmations for Women: Self-Confidence and Success
1. I wear my confidence as a woman with pride.
2. I am a strong, confident and capable woman.
3. I draw on my feminine qualities and gifts for success.
4. I love being me.
5. I am unique and complete.
6. I commit to my success.
7. As a woman, I deserve success as much as any man who works hard out there.
8. I am driven and motivated for success.
9. I deserve to be paid for my skills, knowledge and insights as much as any male who is equally qualified.
10. I am capable of handling challenges with confidence.
11. I can absolutely do anything I set my mind to.
12. I am worthy of respect, love and acceptance.
13. I honour my female instincts to make decisions.
14. I make a significant difference to the lives of the people around.
15. My contributions to the world is valuable.
16. I am resilient, adaptable and flexible.
17. I am important – without apology.
18. I unleash my inner goddess for greatness.
19. My needs and what I want are important and I honor them.
20. I have a healthy relationship with success.
Positive Affirmations for Women: Abundance
1. I am rich both on the inside and outside.
2. I am thankful for all the blessings in my life.
3. I am worthy of abundance.
4. I am open to receiving great wealth.
5. I attract money easily into my life.
6. I am creative and have inspired ideas that help me make money.
7. I am a magnet for all the good things that money can bring.
8. I tap into the ocean of abundance each and every day.
9. Money flows to me from unexpected sources and in unexpected ways.
10. I plant seeds of abundance with my creative ideas.
11. I manifest my full potential into being.
12. I powerfully attract what I want.
13. I attract great beauty into my life.
14. All that I desire is already manifesting for me right now.
15. My spiritual abundance account is unlimited and I readily draw on it.
16. I channel my divine goddess energy for creating financial abundance.
17. I align with my magical goddess energy every day.
18. My life is full of amazing opportunities that are ready for me to step into.
19. I am a magnet for magic and miracles.
20. I have a healthy relationship with abundance.
Positive Affirmations for Women: Overall Wellness
1. I sparkle with divine brilliance.
2. I give and receive uncondiitonal love freely and openly.
3. I am free to create the life I desire.
4. I am a success in everything I do.
5. I speak my truth with confidence and courage.
6. I tap into greater peace, love and serenity with each passing day.
7. My soul is one of pure brilliance.
8. I am love, loved and lovable.
9. My inner goddess is magic, crystals and sunshine!
10. I am well supported by the female tribe.
11. I am well supported by my loved ones and the people in my community.
12. I am open to new adventures in life.
13. I connect with my inner goddess who loves to shine.
14. I allow my inner goddess to rock her magic.
16. I take full responsibility for my wellness.
17. I am enough as I am.
18. I align with the dreams of my inner goddess.
19. I take inspired actions that support my overall wellness.
20. Every fiber of my being emanates uncondiitonal love.
21. I am well in the mind, body and spirit.
I highly suggest using positive affirmations for women after an energy release or tapping session for gender role issues. In fact, I recommend getting started right away so that you can shine your inner goddess! Here’s to celebrating every part with being a woman of grace, glow and greatness!
Love and abundance always,
P.S. Sharing is caring. Share this list on Positive Affirmations for Women with your friends on social media. Thank you in advance 🙂