25 Benefits To Having a Vision
So what are the benefits of having a vision for your dreams?
(Image featuring benefit #22 below)
If you have missed reading my other recently published posts, here is a list that summarizes all 25 benefits to having a vision…
1. You no longer go around in circles.
2. Rather than lament about what-is, you become joyful when you think about your ideal picture. Thus, you are able to shift your vibrations more positively.
3. You develop a healthy mental picture of your future self.
4. You activate your imagination on what is possible.
5. A vision helps sustains you while you go through a period of change such as moving to a new home, career or a project.
6. Since your mind thinks in terms of pictures, you harness its power by visualizing in pictures.
7. Visioning exercises help you understand more about yourself.
8. Visioning helps you create more focus on what you really want.
9. It helps you to harness the Law of Attraction powerfully.
10. Visioning helps you to design a fulfilling life.
11. Visioning is a great tool that helps you actively work on your passion and to create successful work around it.
12. It invites you to be authentic to your inner desires.
13. Visioning connects you to purpose and therefore help you with finding meaning in life.
14. Visioning helps kick-start you into taking actions that are aligned. Thus, you are able to move progressively forward.
15. Visioning multiplies your chances of success.
16. When you have a mental picture of how you would like things to be, you are less likely to give up on your dream.
17. You are less likely to be distracted away in meaningless pursuits from your goal.
18. By keeping the ideal picture in mind, you are able to keep yourself motivated even when the going gets tough.
19. Visioning prevents you from being stuck.
20. Visioning helps you with experiencing your dream in the here and now. It allows you to enjoy the journey even as you work towards your goal or dream.
21. You are making use of your best innate resources to create success, abundance and wellness.
22. Having a heart-centered vision makes you come alive because it opens up possibility, creates hope and inspires meaning.
23. You are less likely to be adopting someone else’s dream when you are aligned with a heart-centered vision.
24. Visioning helps you align with the ideal of the best that you can be.
25. Visioning helps bring your dream of an ideal life forward.
Would like to find out what to do next?
If you would like to do visioning exercises or create a more effective vision board, click on the banner below….
Join the Life Vision Facebook Share Contest
Two free copies of Life Vision Mastery Program up for grabs! Contest is available from my Facebook Page. It ends on July 31 2012. Check out my Facebook Page: Abundance Tapestry here >>
To your visioning success,
Author. Adventurer. Life Coach. More About Me.
Share Your Feedback
Has visioning work for you? Have you created a vision board that has propelled your dreams forward? If so, what are the benefits that you have derived from having an end picture in mind? Do share your experiences and thoughts below.